Boo hoo. This game won't be nearly as fun to watch now.
Or will it? Jerryd Bayless is one of those mercurial players who can explode for 30 or implode for 0. He just may have a chance tonight as he goes up against a 3,500 year old Kobe Bryant with one leg, but I also can't rule out a 3/14 outing from the floor. Fingers crossed for you, Yella Yella.
Dave Joerger said if Conley's gonna struggle for 2 weeks, but could be healthy sitting 3-4 games, "and it's better for us long term...(Cont)— Rob Fischer (@thefishnation) December 17, 2013
Joerger on Conley (Cont), "that's what we're gonna do." Joerger did say that Jerryd Bayless will start at PG for @memgrizz tonight— Rob Fischer (@thefishnation) December 17, 2013
Oh ... my.
Does anyone want to project what four games without Mike Conley will look like? I don't have the stomach to try at the moment. #SantaBringUsDeerAntlerSpray
Mike Conley talks about his injury (via CAGrizBlog)
- Should the Memphis Grizzlies consider tanking the season?
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Twelve Days of Grizzmas: Your favorite Vancouver/Memphis Grizzly to wear the #7
- Memphis Grizzlies Trade Market: Tis the Season for Buying or Selling?
- Vote for the Greatest Vancouver/Memphis Grizzlies Uniform of All Time: The Big Showdown