— Memphis Grizzlies (@memgrizz) December 24, 2013
The Grizzlies continue to add young help to the roster. Last week it was James Johnson from the D-League (who has been a solid addition at the wing position), and now Seth Curry, of the infamous Curry family, will be suiting up in Beale St. Blue and wearing the #1.
The guy can shoot and score (so naturally it's a match made in heaven for the Griz) and he's got a pure pedigree of basketball blood flowing through his veins. Perhaps Curry can provide Memphis with some outside fire power to keep from falling behind in games so dad-gum-early. It will be interesting to see if and how Curry is integrated into the lineup by Dave Joerger.
- Memphis Grizzlies snap a five-game losing streak in New York against the Knicks
- Twelve Days of Grizzmas: Your favorite Vancouver/Memphis Grizzly to wear the #21
- Twelve Days of Grizzmas: Your favorite Vancouver/Memphis Grizzly to wear the #22
- Memphis Grizzlies ArmChair GM: Tis' the Season for Shaking Things Up
- Christmas Gifts for the Memphis Grizzlies