Chris Vernon was the bearer of the glorious news last night.
Hearing Marc Gasol could be back in 2 weeks. Marc thinks 10 days, docs leanin 20, so split the difference.— Chris Vernon (@ChrisVernonShow) December 23, 2013
The reputation that Marc Gasol has developed as an iron man is being cemented even further. I think it might really take the paralyzation of both of his legs to keep him off the basketball court for more than a couple of months.
So by Marc's estimate he'll be back for the January 2nd road game against Phoenix. By the doctor's estimate, the January 12th home game vs. Atlanta. If we split the difference, it comes out to something interesting...
Either which a way, folks, we're not too far off from seeing Memphis' favorite Grizzly back on the court.
- Memphis mayor AC Wharton to declare December 27th Zach Randolph Day
- Utah Jazz at the Memphis Grizzlies: Game Preview
- Twelve Days of Grizzmas: Your favorite Vancouver/Memphis Grizzly to wear the #33
- Memphis Grizzlies Trade Season Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of sunshine
- Seth Curry expected to sign deal with Memphis Grizzlies