Auld Lang Griz!
Things finally seem headed in the right direction in Grizzly land. So what better way to continue it with some Grizzlies themed cocktails for your New Year's Eve parties!
- 1 part Jagermeister
- 1 part unresponded text messages to Lionel Hollins
- 1 part email correspondence with Mike Woodson about how mean their players are
- Stir and serve in a chilled glass, covered in neon green satin.
The Hollywood Killer:
- 1 part Grit
- 1 part Grind
- 1 part chopped sneaker to face
- Serve over ice and donate to charity
Tayshot of Prince:
- Pound a beer
- Attempt a long two into trash can
- Miss trashcan
- Hang head
- Open a bottle of bourbon
- Mix in various injured ligaments and tendons
- Shake well
- Drink entire bottle
- Pass Out
- 1 part diced headband
- 2 parts sweat
- Pour from the peak height of Zbo's vertical leap - so, 4 inches
The Body The Blood The Machine
- 1 repurposed Allen Iverson jersey
- Mull in room temperature with Demon Deacon spices
- Serve in chalice as the spirit of our Savior.
- Revisiting the infamous Memphis Grizzlies/Cleveland Cavaliers trade that brought Jon Leuer to the Grizzlies
- An in-depth look at James Johnson, the new kickass Grizzly
- Grizzly Bear Blues Create-A-Caption #22
- The Greatest Vancouver/Memphis Grizzlies Uniform of All-Time Gallery
- James Johnson Alley-Oop Slam from Mike Miller