Welcome, ladies and gents, to the second edition of Saturday Night Shuffle. It's time for me to make an absolute fool of myself now.
1. A$AP Rocky (feat. Drake, 2 Chainz, & Kendrick Lamar) - F**kin' Problems
2. Austin Wintory - Third Confluence
3. J Cole - Work Out
4. Kid Ink - Money and the Power
5. Young Jeezy (feat. E-40) - All the Same
6. Rick Ross (feat. Nas) - Triple Beam Dreams
7. Kendrick Lamar - Sing About Me, I'm Dying of Thirst
8. Wale (feat. Rihanna) - Bad (Remix)
9. Tech N9ne (feat. Krizz Kaliko, Lil Wayne, & T-Pain) - F**k Food
10. Austin Wintory - Apotheosis
Well, I'm fairly pleased with these results. I was able to get through round one without completely humiliating myself. As you can see, my library is hip-hop centric. However, my taste in music is more eclectic than this list represents, but I'll just have to prove that next time.
Oddest Song (for this list): Take your pick between the two Austin Wintory songs. Both of these songs are classical, and they obviously stand out like a sore thumb in my library. Now, I like classical music, but I'm going to out myself here and say that I got this album from a video game. Now I'm sad. *cue sad walk*
Worst Song: Third Confluence. Not to pick on Austin Wintory, but I would prefer to listen to anything hip-hop over anything classical.
Best Song: F**kin' Problems. I realize that 20% of my songs on this list have the F word in the title, which is certainly more than my mother would be comfortable with. I'm also not sure what that says about me.
List your shuffled 10 in the comments below, and as always, feel free to make fun of me!