- Jeff Caplan, at NBA.com's Hang Time Blog, asks the question of whether Rudy Gay is an All-Star or an Analytics Nightmare?
Thoughts: Answer - Analytics Nightmare. I'm going to be honest, I didn't even read this piece, but I already know the answer to the question.
- Slam Online is ranking their top 50 NBA players, and Mike Conley comes in at #45.
Thoughts: If Mike Conley played for the LA "Whatevers," he'd be a "top 20" player in the NBA.
- Grizzlies owner, Robert Pera, will be playing 1-on-1 against Tony Allen on Saturday, Septh 28th at 4:00PM. The event is closed to public, but will be streamed live on the Grizzlies website (look for a live link on GBB this Saturday).
Thoughts: It's lame that they decided to close it to the public at the last minute, but a live stream featuring commentary by Chris Vernon and Eric Hasseltine should be pretty entertaining, not to mention ZBo's officiating guest appearance.
Oscar Wilde Quote of the Day:
It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.
More from Grizzly Bear Blues:
- What Does Mike Miller Have Left in the Tank for the Memphis Grizzlies?
- Raising a Grindson: Jamaal Franklin, Present and Future with the Memphis Grizzlies
- A Crucial Season for Memphis Grizzlies PF Ed Davis
- ESPN 2013 Franchise Rankings: How did the Memphis Grizzlies improve?
- Jon Leuer Conspiracy Theory: What's in the water in Long Lake, MN?