Grizzlies fans, tonight, Grizzly Bear Blues changes forever. The way you enjoy the site gets a welcome addition, as Grizzly Bear Blues Live makes its debut on Blog Talk Radio! This show is 100% live and will air from 7-8 PM CST. You will be able to interact with the show on Twitter @GBBLive, the live show chat room and by calling in.
The inaugural Grizzly Bear Blues Live will feature Chris Faulkner and myself talking about what is new in the land of Grizzly Bear Blues, who is more important to the Grizzlies, Marc Gasol or Mike Conley and we will also take some of your questions/comments in the first segment.
Keith Edwards will join us in the second segment to talk up some of his recent work for the site, as well as play a little game called "Better Know a Blogger" in which we play the traditional game of 21 Questions so that you get a better understanding of the great writers who make this blog what it is.
Finally, Kevin Lipe, the former GBB Managing Editor and current writer for the Memphis Flyer's Beyond-the-Arc blog, will be on the show to talk about James Johnson, Nick Calathes and the week ahead for the Memphis Grizzlies.
Join us tonight, it will be interactive, informative and an awesome opportunity for Grizz Nation to come together in primetime to talk Memphis Grizzlies basketball!
- The case for Mike Conley making the All-Star team, and why he won't.
- Grizzlies vs Thunder Film Review: Courtney Lee shines bright like a Beale Street Blue Diamond
- New Social Media Tools on Grizzly Bear Blues and SB Nation!
- GBB Roundtable: Is Mike Conley more important to the Grizzlies than Marc Gasol?
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live! GBB Podcast Debuts January 16th!