For those of you with the day off, enjoy and let your light shine!
For those of you working, I hope you can join us for the Griz vs Pelicans GameThread at 4:00pm CST. (But still try to let that light shine anyway).
This is always an especially reverent day in Memphis, TN for the obvious reasons. And, unfortunately, there's not too many other places that need to meditate on the love of Dr. King's message more than the city of Memphis. The Grizzlies have always been tremendous ambassadors of MLK Day and helped preach the message of the day. Let's cheer on the Griz with that in mind today!
Memphis Grizzlies (@memgrizz) January 20, 2014
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 1 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Total offensive rebounds for the Grizzlies (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 1 point awarded to the member(s) closest without going over)
- True or False: The Grizzlies will finish with more assists than the Pelicans (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 0 point awarded to incorrect predictions)
- Memphis Grizzlies vs New Orleans Pelicans: MLK Day sees Griz on the rise
- Grizzly Bear Blues Create-a-Caption #24
- Grizzlies vs Kings Roll Call: GBB on the rise!
- Survival of the Grittest: Memphis Grizzlies Outlast Sacramento Kings
- Memphis Grizzlies end the game just a shade less ugly than the Sacramento Kings to go over .500