There's never a dull moment in the life of a Memphis Grizzlies fan, eh? Between the swirling rumors with the impending NBA trade deadline and the numerous returns of our star players from repeated injury, the snide remarks from Lionel Hollins and the integration of a new and vastly different head coach, it's been quite a season so far.
We welcome back Mike Conley to the starting lineup tonight and rejoice in the fact that Marc Gasol is not sidelined again with an injury scare in Orlando last week. We're pumped to have our stars back on the court, but will they be healthy enough to impact the Grizzlies like they were in January?
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 1 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Number of assists for Mike Conley in the second half only (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 1 point awarded to the member(s) closest without going over)
- True or False: Zach Randolph finishes with a double/double (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 0 points awarded to incorrect predictions)
- Live Game Recap of Grizzlies vs Knicks, tonight at 10:00PM CST
- Lionel Hollins interviewed about exodus from the Memphis Grizzlies, relationship with Jason Levien and front office.
- Joerger says Conley and Gasol to start for Memphis Grizzlies vs New York Knicks tonight
- GBB Theme Day Spoof: The Grizzlies cast in Wes Anderson's Rushmore
- Memphis Grizzlies and Minnesota Timberwolves discussing trade talks: Prince & Allen for Budinger & Barea