Grizzly Bear Blues Live is making an early appearance this week, as it will be airing Tuesday night at 7 PM CST instead of in its usual Thursday spot. While the show is airing 2 days earlier than usual, there is still plenty to discuss on the podcast. Chris Faulkner and myself will talk about the Clippers and Bobcats games in addition to new pieces on the site in the first segment we like to call "Grizzly Bear News."
In segment 2, GBB Staff Writer Trisity Miller will join the program to discuss what it is like to write about both the Grizzlies and the Clippers and give us an unique perspective on the actual game that happened last Friday night. She will also be the latest GBBer to be on "Better Know a Blogger."
In segment 3 Andrew Ford will rejoin the show and we will talk about the Bobcats letdown Saturday night, as well as look ahead to the next 5 games and what the Grizzlies must do to make the playoffs.
All this and your tweets on the next episode of Grizzly Bear Blues Live! Be sure to listen either in the player below or on our BlogTalkRadio page, which you can access below. Also be sure to follow Grizzly Bear Blues Live on Twitter and participate in our Question of the Day so that your voice can be heard on the show!
- A recent look at the productions of Memphis Grizzlies guard Mike Miller: Unloading the Clip
- Memphis Grizzlies head coach Dave Joerger Approval Poll: How you feel about him these days?
- GBB Monday Ranker: Best Memphis/Vancouver Grizzlies of All Time
- Grizzly Bear Blues Weekend Roll Call
- GBB Memphis Grizzlies Stats of the Week