I'd just like to point out that the Grizzlies have only beaten the Hawks (3) three times since December 15th, 2006, and that only includes a single win in Atlanta. Hopefully this version of the Grizzlies doesn't roll over like we have the past 7 years.
Here are some of my predictions for tonight (that will in no way effect the Grind Prophecies):
- Dave Joerger finally wears a blue-ish shirt/tie combination.
- Marc Gasol attempts at least 12 shots.
- Zach Randolph makes at least 8 shots.
- James Johnson starts going OFF but is hindered by foul trouble.
- Nick Calathes shoots just as many 3's as Kyle Korver.
- DeMarre Carroll has a double/double in the first half.
- You hear Matt Hrdlicka screaming through the telecast (he'll be at the game composing a live diary.)
Let's go Grizzlies!
The Grindmaster from last edition (vs Mavs) was split between ZBo and Courtney Lee.
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 1 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Rebounds and Assists from Courtney Lee (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 1 point awarded to the member(s) closest without going over)
- True or False: Kyle Korver makes 50% or more of his three-point attempts (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 0 points awarded to incorrect predictions)
- Memphis Grizzlies Encouraging Stat Round-Up: A List of Happies
- Memphis Grizzlies at Atlanta Hawks Preview: Seven elements to ponder
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live Episode 4 Podcast Available
- Grizzlies announce James Johnson neck tattoo game giveaway
- Memphis Grizzlies Grizz Girl Dancer Ciera selected for NBA All-Star dance team