Grind Prophecies Leaderboard - March 2014
- Kwhittington - 30 pts
- rdcash - 26 pts
- ljjung - 20 pts
- Fajotni - 20 pts
- kydash - 19 pts
One of the aspects of this Grizzlies team seems to always help me with composing challenging Grind Prophecies questions, the revolving door that is our bench rotation. There's just no telling sometimes which player might end up with 25+ minutes and which players might play 8 minutes in the first half and sit out the second half. While I'm not playing to that sentiment this evening, it's definitely something you Propheciers should be paying attention to these days.
Grindmaster for last edition (vs Bobcats) was Mike Conley.
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 2 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Free throw attempts from Mike Conley (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 point awarded to the member(s) closest differential)
- Number of personal fouls committed by Robin Lopez in the first half (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 point awarded to the member(s) closest differential)
- *Optional Wager Question* Total number of assists from Marc Gasol to Zach Randolph (3 points awarded for correct predictions, 2 points deducted for incorrect predictions)