Grind Prophecies Leaderboard - March 2014
- Kwhittington - 37
- rdcash - 37
- kydash - 27
- fajotni - 26
- ljjung - 26
We currently have a tie for the lead between Kwhitt and rdcash! kydash also made a nice move to slide into 3rd by nailing the optional wager question. It's still anybody's game considering how many points you can score each week.
Well, we're back to playing the Raptors sans the Rudy Gay element which could be nice considering he lit us up when we played them at home early in the season. These aren't the same slacking Raps that were trudging along with Gay's offense weighing them down; this is a team that the Grizzlies need to be prepared for better than they were for the Pelicans on Wednesday.
Grindmaster for last edition (at Pelicans) was split between Gasol & Conley.
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 2 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Combined total of free throw attempts by Courtney Lee and Tony Allen (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 point awarded to the member(s) closest differential)
- True or False: DeMar DeRozan scores 21 or more points (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 point awarded to the member(s) closest differential)
- *Optional Wager Question* Number of blocked shots by James Johnson (3 points awarded for correct predictions, 2 points deducted for incorrect predictions)