Your Current Grindiest Prophecier of Them All:
Congratulations! The February Grind Prophecies were an epic contest that came down to the wire, and I've added a new wrinkle to the contest to make it even more interesting in the future!
Starting this month we will have a fifth optional question for every contest edition. Why is it optional? Because unlike the other Grind Prophecies questions, if you answer this one incorrectly you will have (2) two points deducted from your overall score. Why would you want to risk that? Because you'll earn a full (3) three points for correct answers!
This new optional question will allow players who are down substantial points in the overall point totals to have a better chance of making a comeback run. It'll also pander to those of you with a healthy gambling itch. We're all about keeping things fresh and interesting at GBB.
Additionally, I've changed the "closest differential" questions to score (2) pts instead of (1) pt.
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 2 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Number of three pointers attempted by the Grizzlies (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 point awarded to the member(s) closest differential)
- True or False: Tony Allen will play more minutes than James Johnson (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 0 points awarded to incorrect predictions)
- *Optional Wager Question* Which player finishes with more assists, Mike Conley or John Wall? (3 points awarded for correct predictions, 2 points deducted for incorrect predictions)