Grind Prophecies Leaderboard
- Kwhittington - 19
- kydash - 16
- ljjung - 14
- rdcash - 12
- xcrunner446 - 11
Another remind for the newcomers regarding the new rules that start this month:
Starting this month we will have a fifth optional question for every contest edition. Why is it optional? Because unlike the other Grind Prophecies questions, if you answer this one incorrectly you will have (2) two points deducted from your overall score. Why would you want to risk that? Because you'll earn a full (3) three points for correct answers!
The Grizzlies go up against a physical Chicago Bulls team that won't be giving them easy looks on offense. I expect the Grizzlies to respond to their narcoleptic showing against the Nets on Wednesday, but several players will need to have an about-face from that evening's performance.
Grindmaster from last edition (at Nets) was split between Jon Leuer and Marc Gasol.
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 2 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Combined total of Kosta Koufos' rebounds and fouls (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 point awarded to the member(s) closest differential)
- Total free throws attempted by Marc Gasol (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 point awarded to the member(s) closest differential)
- *Optional Wager Question* Total rebounds for Carlos Boozer (3 points awarded for correct predictions, 2 points deducted for incorrect predictions)