April 2014 Leaderboard
- robdjq - 16 pts
- AlonsoDWC - 8 pts
- swifferhouse - 7 pts
- Kwhittington - 6 pts
- kydash - 6 pts
- RaganSmash - 6 pts
NEW FEATURE: This month I'm going to be awarding a Second Place Prize for the person that scores the second highest total of points in the contest. This prize will be provided and shipped by myself so it will be something a bit more modest (or unique) like a Griz headband, cup, hat or something similar.
NEW RULE: For the last (2) two contests of the month, in this case @Phoenix and vs. Dallas, all contestants will email me their Grind Prophecies entries at email@example.com. This will prevent the contest from being influenced by people choosing their predictions based on what other contestants are predicting, i.e., it'll make it a lot more fun and competitive at the end.
Faulkner's Bold Predictions for the Game
Grindmaster from last edition was split between ZBo and Mike Conley
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 2 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Total turnovers for the Grizzlies (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 points awarded to the member(s) with the closest differential)
- Total number of personal fouls for the Sixers starters (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 points awarded to the member(s) with the closest differential)
- *Optional Wager Question* Who finishes with more points, Tony Wroten or Nick Calathes? (3 points awarded for correct predictions, 2 points deducted for incorrect predictions)