|2. Oklahoma City
|3. LA Clippers
|4. Houston||53||27||.663||9||5-5||WON 1|
|6. Golden State
Current Standings - 8th in Western Conference
- Games ahead of Phoenix- 1
- Games back from Dallas- 0.5
- Games back from Golden State- 1
- Expression on face- eyes closed and mouth grinning
Reasons to be optimistic: The Grizzlies are getting their act together at the right time and we now control most all of our fate (at least the important parts). That last weekend in March seems like a distant memory, no?
Here's the breakdown of everything that's still possible:
- Win tonight at Phoenix and the Grizzlies clench a playoff spot.
- Go on to win vs. Dallas on Wednesday and the Grizzlies get the 7th seed.
- If Memphis win both remaining games and Golden State loses their two remaining games, the Grizzlies would get the 6th seed.
- Lose tonight and the Grizzlies can still get in the playoffs with a win vs. Dallas.
- Lose both remaining games (vs PHO & DAL) and the Grizzlies can still get in the playoffs with a Phoenix loss to Sacramento in their final game of the regular season.
Forecast: Tonight we'll two teams fighting for their lives. My gut says that Memphis held back last night against the Lakers and plan to unleash another hellstorm against the Suns. Dallas has been a tricky matchup for the Grizzlies all season, but I feel good about their chances riding the massive home win streak inside FedexForum. Let's snag that 7th seed and see what the Thunder have this year.
Recaps of games that affected the Grizzlies Sunday night:
Previews of games that will affect the Grizzlies Monday night: