Congratulations to rdcash!
The New Grindiest Prophecier of Them All!
You all really gave the effort for the GP's last month. It's a whole new game now for this "Sprint GP" that only has 8 games in the month of April. Can one of our previous champs repeat? There won't be a lot of time to catch up or to get ahead so we should have a really close one this month.
Just a reminder for newcomers, you must answer questions 1-4 to have a valid contest entry, and you cannot have multiple answers for questions unless the questions specifically asks for more than one player, stat, etc. The #5 question is optional, but if you answer it incorrectly you'll have 2 pts deducted from your overall score for the month.
NEW FEATURE: Starting this month I'm going to be awarding a Second Place Prize for the person that scores the second highest total of points in the contest. This prize will be provided and shipped by myself so it will be something a bit more modest (or unique) like a Griz headband, cup, hat or something similar.
NEW RULE: For the last (2) two contests of the month, in this case @Phoenix and vs.Dallas, all contestants will email me their Grind Prophecies entries at email@example.com. This will prevent the contest from being influenced by people choosing their predictions based on what other contestants are predicting, i.e., it'll make it a lot more fun and competitive at the end.
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 2 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Total combined points for Kevin Love and Zach Randolph (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 points awarded to the member(s) with the closest differential)
- Total combined made 3-pointers for Courtney Lee and Kevin Martin (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 points awarded to the member(s) with the closest differential)
- *Optional Wager Question* True or False: The actual real-time it takes to play the 4th quarter will exceed 24 minutes. (3 points awarded for correct predictions, 2 points deducted for incorrect predictions)