We've got a late game tonight, so maybe playing on the night owl shift will give the Griz some luck? Some things I'm looking for during tonight's game:
- Sibling rivalry - I'm always a sucker for the Gasolian velitation. Isn't it Marc's turn to start dominating?
- Continued aggression from Mike Conley
- More aggression from Zach Randolph
- A quicker and more confident trigger from Tayshaun Prince
- Tony Allen only attempting to score off assisted slashing to the basket
- Can Jerryd Bayless get back to form? Knee sprains can be nasty, and JB relies on his explosiveness
Even after nearing the point of self-immolation during and after the Raptors game, I still, for some reason, believe the Grizzlies will find that switch any game now, and transform into something that I can describe in a manner that doesn't trigger my gag reflex. I think we pulverize the Lakers tonight whilst setting a nice tone for this road trip.
What you-inz-all think?