Boo hoo. This game won't be nearly as fun to watch now.
Mike Conley didn't participate in @memgrizz shootaround and is OUT tonight (thigh contusion). Has missed just 9 games since start of 2008-09— Rob Fischer (@thefishnation) December 17, 2013
Or will it? Jerryd Bayless is one of those mercurial players who can explode for 30 or implode for 0. He just may have a chance tonight as he goes up against a 3,500 year old Kobe Bryant with one leg, but I also can't rule out a 3/14 outing from the floor. Fingers crossed for you, Yella Yella.
Dave Joerger said if Conley's gonna struggle for 2 weeks, but could be healthy sitting 3-4 games, "and it's better for us long term...(Cont)— Rob Fischer (@thefishnation) December 17, 2013
Joerger on Conley (Cont), "that's what we're gonna do." Joerger did say that Jerryd Bayless will start at PG for @memgrizz tonight— Rob Fischer (@thefishnation) December 17, 2013
Oh ... my.
Does anyone want to project what four games without Mike Conley will look like? I don't have the stomach to try at the moment. #SantaBringUsDeerAntlerSpray
Mike Conley talks about his injury (via CAGrizBlog)
- Should the Memphis Grizzlies consider tanking the season?
- Memphis Grizzlies vs. Los Angeles Lakers
- Twelve Days of Grizzmas: Your favorite Vancouver/Memphis Grizzly to wear the #7
- Memphis Grizzlies Trade Market: Tis the Season for Buying or Selling?
- Vote for the Greatest Vancouver/Memphis Grizzlies Uniform of All Time: The Big Showdown