Records: Memphis Grizzlies (51-25) at Sacramento Kings (27-49)
6:00 PM EST
Sleep Train Arena, Sacramento, CA
Line: Memphis by -6.0; O/U: 195.0
With six games left, it's starting to look like the Grizzlies will be fighting for home-court advantage up till the last game. Seeking a fifth win in six games, we travel to SacTown, where the opponent is a struggling Kings: losers of four-straight at home.
In the loss to the Lakers on Friday, Mike Conley continued leading the charge. However, he was unable to hit a layup before the buzzer to tie the game.
We have defeated the Kings three times by an average of 18.3 points, and, on January 7, put on a 113-81 smackdown victory.
The fifth-place Grizzlies are right behind Denver for the third seed in the West, while the Clippers own the fourth seed. It's gonna be an interesting time.
- Marc Gasol has totaled 42 points and 22 rebounds in his last two games against the Kings.
- Grizzlies have averaged 109.8 and 50.7% shooting in their last eight games against Sacramento.
- The Kings have allowed 112.3 points per game at home.
- DeMarcus Cousins, who did not start for the first time this past Friday, has totaled 45 points and 19 rebounds in his last two against the Grizzlies.
- Grizzlies have won 10 of 12 of the last meetings between the two teams.