GBB Grind Prophecies are brought to you by:
RE/MAX Real Estate Experts
Welcome back for the 2nd game in this season's inaugural Grind Prophecies!
If you're just joining, worry not about missing the first game. There's still plenty, and I mean PUH-lenty, of time to catch up. I'll continue to post the basic guidelines for a few more games just to make sure everyone's got it down.
The TL;DR version:
- The Grind Prophecies are a monthly contest, in this case it also includes the two games from October 29th and 31st and ends on the final game of the month on November 30th.
- The goal is to earn points every game (contest) and to have the most at the end of the month.
- Points are earned by participating in the contest post I'll publish for each game. You'll guess or answer (4) questions pertaining to the outcome of the game with an optional fifth question in which points are wagered.
- You MUST submit your answers PRIOR to tipoff in each game. Late answers are thrown out.
- The final two game submissions will be emailed directly to me so that the leading scorers can't play it safe and base their answers off of those who are closest in score.
- The first place prize is a replica Memphis Grizzlies jersey of your choice! ($100 value!)
- Second and third place prizes will also be awarded this year! They'll be some form of Grizzlies merchandise valued around $30 and $20, respectively.
- Anyone is welcome to play, but prize winners must be 18 years of age and live in the USA or Canada (excluding Quebec), but if you have a US address we can work something out.
Grizzlies at Pacers Grind Prophecies
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 2 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster/Game MVP (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Total Free Throws Made by Marc Gasol (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 points awarded to the member(s) with the closest differential)
- Total Number of Technical Fouls for both teams (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 points awarded to the member(s) with the closest differential)
- *Optional Wager Question* Which Memphis Grizzly finishes with the most steals? (3 points awarded for correct predictions, 2 points deducted for incorrect predictions)