The following are actual comments gathered from Indiana Forums.
- '26-2 run, really Frank.'
- 'The Grizzlies are a good team no real shame in losing to them.'
- 'Well we put up a pretty decent fight against a VERY GOOD Memphis team...nothing to hang their heads about'
- 'Memphis has just raised their game to a level above where the Pacers can reach IMO.'
- 'The unfamiliarity and Memphis's swarming D is creating havoc. We are playing hard, but at the end of the day we can't run with Memphis when they are locked in.'
- 'Memphis cranked up the intensity on defence.'
- 'Hopefully Lee is all right. Hibbert's huge knee to the back of the head isn't good for anyone.'
- 'How do you have a 26pt swing in the matter of minutes? When you settle for mediocre, you'll never achieve greatness.'
- 'Z-bo makes the Grizzlies go faster and farther than the Indiana pace cars.'
- 'Memphis was allowed to play physical. The Pacers were not. Refs still inconsistent.'
There wasn't much response from Pacers fans following their defeat last night, maybe due to the fact most of them seemed to be accepting defeat before the action had even started. It's also nice to see that following both of the Grizzlies first 2 games that both Minnesota and Indiana see no shame in losing against us.