GBB Grind Prophecies are brought to you by:
RE/MAX Real Estate Experts
Welcome back for the 4th game in this season's inaugural Grind Prophecies!
If you're just joining us, you've still got plenty of time to get into the game. I'll continue to post the basic guidelines for a few more games just to make sure everyone's got it down.
The TL;DR version:
- The Grind Prophecies are a monthly contest, in this case it also includes the two games from October 29th and 31st and ends on the final game of the month on November 30th.
- The goal is to earn points every game (contest) and to have the most at the end of the month.
- Points are earned by participating in the contest post I'll publish for each game. You'll guess or answer (4) questions pertaining to the outcome of the game with an optional fifth question in which points are wagered.
- You MUST submit your answers PRIOR to tipoff in each game. Late answers are thrown out.
- The final two game submissions will be emailed directly to me so that the leading scorers can't play it safe and base their answers off of those who are closest in score.
- The first place prize is a replica Memphis Grizzlies jersey of your choice! ($100 value!)
- Anyone is welcome to play, but prize winners must be 18 years of age and live in the USA or Canada (excluding Quebec), but if you have a US address we can work something out.
(Last game's GrindMaster was Marc Gasol)
Grizzlies vs. Pelicans Grind Prophecies
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 2 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster/Game MVP (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Number of Marc Gasol shots blocked by Anthony Davis (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 points awarded to the member(s) with the closest differential)
- Which Grizzly scores the most points in the 3rd quarter? (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 points awarded to the member(s) with the closest differential)
- *Optional Wager Question* Total three point attempts from Vince Carter (3 points awarded for correct predictions, 2 points deducted for incorrect predictions)