Grind Prophecies Leaderboard - March 2014
- rdcash - 42
- Kwhittington - 37
- Fajotni - 29
- kydash - 27
- ljjung - 26
Rdcash with the clutch swing last night against the Raptors. There's still (9) contests left this month (a potential 135 points!!) so a lot can still happen. There's still even plenty of time for a Dark Horse to emerge from the lower pack.
The 76ers haven't won a game since January 29th (at Boston) so there's probably not a need for me to say this, but I can't help myself. The Grizzlies cannot lose this game. It's not optional. It's not a choice. The integrity of the fabric of time and space might be heavily crutched up by the fact that the 76ers are bad and therefore lose games. If we mess with that formula then we might as well just not exist.
Another benchmark for the Grizzlies tonight: during this 19 game losing streak for hte 76ers they have only held one team under 100 points (the Orlando Magic) and have actually been giving up an average what looks to be over 110 points per game to opponents. The Grizzlies should not score less than 100 points in this game. That's all, folks. Get to Prophesizing!
Grindmaster for last edition (at Raptors) was Zach Randolph.
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 2 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Total points scored by Tony Wroten (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 point awarded to the member(s) closest differential)
- True or False: The Grizzlies shoot over 45% from the field as a team (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 0 pts awarded to incorrect predictions)
- *Optional Wager Question* True or False: The Grizzlies will lead by 6 or more points at halftime (3 points awarded for correct predictions, 2 points deducted for incorrect predictions)