Grind Prophecies Leaderboard - March 2014
- rdcash - 51
- Kwhittington - 37
- Fajotni - 37
- ljjung - 32
- kydash - 27
So I'm not sure you'll see more of a contrast in opponents for a pro sports franchise than what you'll see the Grizzlies experiencing this week. You'll remember that we last saw our boys dismantle the already-dismantled 76ers on Saturday. They'll now be matching up with the worst team in the Western Conference as Utah limps into the FedexForum tonight. No, they're not hurt or injured physically, but their psyches are surely bruised at this point in the season.
Like I said for the Sixers game, the Grizzlies have to win this; it's not a choice. Utah has only won (1) single game in the month of March, against ... you guessed it ... the Philadelphia 76ers. This is one the Grizzlies can't sleep through (the Jazz did actually beat the Heat on Feb 8th), but I'm not sweating it too much considering that this is the last game of a 3-game road trip that's already seen the Jazz get destroyed by the Spurs and the Rockets. I find it hard to believe they come into the Grindhouse with much in the tank tonight.
Grindmaster for last edition (at Sixers) was Mike Conley.
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 2 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Combined total of steals from the Grizzlies' starters (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 point awarded to the member(s) closest differential)
- True or False: James Johnson will finish with more playing time than Kosta Koufos (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 0 pts awarded to incorrect predictions)
- *Optional Wager Question* Grizzlies leading bench scorer for the game (3 points awarded for correct predictions, 2 points deducted for incorrect predictions)