Grind Prophecies Leaderboard - March 2014
- rdcash - 59
- Fajotni - 48
- Kwhittington - 43
- ljjung - 40
- robdjq - 27
Last night stank. Another injury to deal with, another loss from which to bounce back. This Pacers team is allowing a league low 92 points per game which is right around where the Grizzlies tend to finish games from a points-scored standpoint. This is an evening where we could sure use a hot hand from Mike Miller or Courtney Lee, like 6-7 made three-pointers-hot.
Grindmaster from last edition (at Heat) was Zach Randolph.
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 2 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Total rebounds for Kosta Koufos (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 points awarded to the member(s) with the closest differential)
- True or False: Zach Randolph will finish with a 47% field-goal percentage or better (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 points awarded to the member(s) with the closest differential)
- *Optional Wager Question* Which player will lead the Grizzlies in blocks for the game? (3 points awarded for correct predictions, 2 points deducted for incorrect predictions)