Just a reminder from last time regarding the new scoring additions to the Grind Prophecies:
Starting this month we will have a fifth optional question for every contest edition. Why is it optional? Because unlike the other Grind Prophecies questions, if you answer this one incorrectly you will have (2) two points deducted from your overall score. Why would you want to risk that? Because you'll earn a full (3) three points for correct answers!
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 2 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Total rebounds for Zach Randolph (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 point awarded to the member(s) closest differential)
- True or False: The Grizzlies will attempt more free throws than the Nets (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 0 points awarded to incorrect predictions)
- *Optional Wager Question* Which player finishes with more made field goals? Marc Gasol or Paul Pierce (3 points awarded for correct predictions, 2 points deducted for incorrect predictions)