Grind Prophecies Leaderboard - March 2014
- Kwhittington - 25
- ljjung - 17
- rdcash - 17
- kydash - 16
- xcrunner446 - 13
One last reminder about the new scoring changes:
Starting this month we will have a fifth optional question for every contest edition. Why is it optional? Because unlike the other Grind Prophecies questions, if you answer this one incorrectly you will have (2) two points deducted from your overall score. Why would you want to risk that? Because you'll earn a full (3) three points for correct answers!
The Grizzlies outground the Bulls last night, but how much do they have left for a pesky Bobcats team in Memphis tonight? Charlotte saw an explosion from Kemba Walker when these two teams met just a couple of weeks ago, and the Grizzlies suffered from very poor shooting from their starting five. I'd expect a much more respectable effort as the Griz try to hype up a home crowd with only (3) additional home games left in this month.
Grindmaster for last edition (at Bulls) was Marc Gasol.
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 2 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Point total for Tayshaun Prince (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 point awarded to the member(s) closest differential)
- Total rebounds for Mike Conley and Kemba Walker (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 point awarded to the member(s) closest differential)
- *Optional Wager Question* Zach Randolph will record at least (1) steal (3 points awarded for correct predictions, 2 points deducted for incorrect predictions)