April 2014 Leaderboard
- robdjq - 11 pts
- swifferhouse - 7 pts
- rdcash - 7 pts
- Kwhittington - 6 pts
- AlonsoDWC - 6 pts
- RaganSmash - 6 pts
NEW FEATURE: This month I'm going to be awarding a Second Place Prize for the person that scores the second highest total of points in the contest. This prize will be provided and shipped by myself so it will be something a bit more modest (or unique) like a Griz headband, cup, hat or something similar.
NEW RULE: For the last (2) two contests of the month, in this case @Phoenix and vs. Dallas, all contestants will email me their Grind Prophecies entries at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will prevent the contest from being influenced by people choosing their predictions based on what other contestants are predicting, i.e., it'll make it a lot more fun and competitive at the end.
Faulkner's Bold Predictions for the Game
- LeBron James is held to single-digit scoring and his lowest point total of the season.
- Tony Allen logs 5 steals and 20+ points.
- Courtney Lee goes 6/7 from three point land.
- Game Score and Winner (correct predictions receive 3 points, if no correct predictions, 2 point awarded to member(s) with closest differential)
- The Grindmaster (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if Grindmaster title is split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- Points scored in the 3rd Quarter by Zach Randolph (3 points awarded to correct predictions; 2 points awarded to the member(s) with the closest differential)
- Which Grizzly finishes with the best plus/minus on the night? (3 points awarded to correct predictions; if split between 2 or more players, 2 points go to each member who predicted one of those players)
- *Optional Wager Question* Which Grizzly will be the first to commit a personal foul? (3 points awarded for correct predictions, 2 points deducted for incorrect predictions)