ED: Yeah, it's like... the cutest little grizzly bear face, tattooed right on my ass. Here, look.
KYLE: Maybe you shoulda held off on that one.
ED: Naw man it's cool. They told me I'm the future of the franchise.
KYLE: Sounds familiar...
Photo credit: John E. Sokolowski - USA TODAY Sports
- Trisity took a look at some key stats that tell the story of last year's Vince Carter.
- We asked you to help rank the starting wing player combinations for next season.
- GBB's ArmChair GM makes one last move after hearing Chris Wallace insinuate the possibility.
- The Vince Carter Intro Press Conference, all of it, transcribed, just for you.
- Kevin Yeung takes a look at how VC has fought off Father Time.
- The Grizzlies are a step closer to naming their heir apparent GM.
- Zach Lowe lists the Griz as one of the early winners in NBA Free Agency.
- Our GBB Roundtable goes into conversational detail on the wing logjam.
- GBBLive talked with Griz advanced scout Jason March on his Summer League coaching debut.
- Andrew Ford breaks down the offensive tendencies of everyone on the Grizzlies' roster.
Faulkner's Weekly Favorite
I have long been a huge fan of Weird Al Yankovic's, (I might have listened to my "Bad Hair Day" CD so much that it stopped working) and my wife recently informed me that she had never seen "UHF" -- so my weekend plans are now set in stone.
Weird Al has been releasing videos over the week to promote his new album, and this one is by far my favorite. While the world is constantly trying to give you less and less while charging you more and more, we have Weird Al to balance the equation. The man is a machine, and the lyrical composition in this song is genius.