- We've lost 5 out of the last 6, and haven't looked good at all over he last few games. BUT on a positive note, we have the Grizzlies tonight and the last time the Hornets played them, they beat them like they stole something.
- I predict a win. Usually (we) have the Grizzlies number plus Al coming back will further the false narrative that he helps this team.
- Certainly getting physical. Not good to do that against this team.
- Starting to wonder if BIG AL even touched a basketball the entire time he was gone. I expected some rust but he looks downright bad out there.
- I can stomach the missed shots but the 3 layups in the first 5 possessions after Al entered the game isn't good.
- Lin really is our foul salesman. He also needs to stop handling the ball.
- Seems like we get to a 10 point lead then we just run out of ways to score /stop them from scoring.
- Kemba has had a quietly good shooting night, can he come up big down the stretch? (Unfortunately he did).
- Batum is so good.
- Short and simple: Hell yeah!!! Wins feel so nice.
- Defensively Cody and Frank are good together. The mechanical criteria of "but post defense" is a bunch of 1997.
- No sad Jordan face tonight. Hornets win!!!
- The Grizzlies are really bad. The entire West outside of Golden State, San Antonio and Oklahoma City is bad.