Who doesn't love a good subscription service? People use them for souvenirs and merchandise of all kinds, so it's only appropriate (and fair to Grizzlies fans) that we now have a way to get a monthly dose of Grizz loot delivered straight to our door. And this is promised to be the cream of the crop. If they don't love it, it doesn't go in the box!
Get in on the ground floor. Don't be the one fan who misses out on some brilliantly designed pieces that commemorate the amazing season the Grizzlies are having! And check this:
Save 10% on your order using the promo code "GRIZZBLUES" -- hot!
- Grizz Essentials Your merch will be carefully packaged and wrapped in some lovely tissue paper.
- The loot inside Even the box it all comes in is pretty awesome. Here's the haul for the first box.
- Memphis City Design T-Shirt A vintage design T-shirt. It's made out of my most favorite kind of T-shirt material. It's like it's already been worn for 10 years.
- Art by Exelbierd An exclusively designed and handmade piece from Adam Exelbierd, local artist and King of the Court performer! It's really beautiful.
- Skippy Dog Designs collectible pins The perfect flair for your Grizz jacket or shirt.
- Grind City Growl Towel Memphis City Design and Grizz Esssentials growl towel. It really makes a nice contrast to the yellow classics.
That's not too bad for $35! If you sign up for an entire year up front you get each box for $30; both of those prices includes all shipping, too. And I didn't even include the desktop wallpaper in the gallery because, c'mon... do I really care about my computer's wallpaper?* It's a nice little add-in though, and it'd be perfect for a Grizzlies fan.
*I maybe see my desktop 10-20 seconds a week with the amount of windows and junk I have going at any given moment.