GBB Grind Prophecies are brought to you by:
RE/MAX Real Estate Experts
For those of you new to the game, here's how it goes. You answer questions based on predicting what's going to happen in Memphis Grizzlies games. You accumulate points over the month. The person with the most points at the end of the month wins their choice of Memphis Grizzlies replica jersey!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about gameplay or the contest itself.
I have made some changes to the Grind Prophecies answer submission process and scoring setup to simplify the process for myself. I'm changing the Grindmaster qualifications to the Grizzly with the most points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks subtracted by their total turnovers and personal fouls. Additionally, the questions won't rotate from game to game. You will always be predicting the five different questions that you see below.
You must use the Google Form provided below to submit your answers.
The comments are no longer to be used for answer submissions, but feel free to chat it up about anything else.
Grind Prophecies: Grizzlies at Timberwolves
- Game Winner (1 point awarded for correctly guessing the winning team.)
- Winning point differential (3 points awarded for correctly guessing the number of points by which the winning team wins the game. You are only eligible for these points if you also correctly guessed the Game Winner)
- Grindmaster (3 points awarded for correctly predicting the Memphis Grizzly with highest combined total of points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks subtracted by their total combined turnovers and personal fouls.)
- Opponent's Statmaster (3 points awarded for correctly predicting the opposing player with highest combined total of points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks subtracted by their total combined turnovers and personal fouls.)
- Highest Scoring Quarter (1 point awarded for correctly guessing the quarter of play in which the Memphis Grizzlies score the most points. In case of multiple quarters qualifying, points will be awarded to any of the possible correct answers.)