GBB Grind Prophecies are brought to you by:
RE/MAX Real Estate Experts
Congrats to last month's winner, ljjung!
For those of you new to the game, here's how it goes. You answer questions based on predicting what's going to happen in Memphis Grizzlies games. You accumulate points over the month. The person with the most points at the end of the month wins their choice of Memphis Grizzlies replica jersey!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about gameplay or the contest itself.
You must use the Google Form provided below to submit your answers.
The comments are no longer to be used for answer submissions, but feel free to chat it up about anything else.
(Thanks to Adam Rubrum for supplying tonight's Bonus Question)
Grind Prophecies: Grizzlies at Pelicans
- Game Winner (1 point awarded for correctly guessing the winning team.)
- Winning point differential (3 points awarded for correctly guessing the number of points by which the winning team wins the game. You are only eligible for these points if you also correctly guessed the Game Winner)
- Grindmaster (3 points awarded for correctly predicting the Memphis Grizzly with highest combined total of points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks subtracted by their total combined turnovers and personal fouls.)
- Opponent's Statmaster (3 points awarded for correctly predicting the opposing player with highest combined total of points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks subtracted by their total combined turnovers and personal fouls.)
- Highest Scoring Quarter (1 point awarded for correctly guessing the quarter of play in which the Memphis Grizzlies score the most points. In case of multiple quarters qualifying, points will be awarded to any of the possible correct answers.)
- Defensive duo of the game (2 points awarded for correctly guessing which duo between Allen/Calathes and Davis/Evans will have most combined steals and blocks.)