- Why in Gods name are we starting Norris Cole?
- My partner in season tix and I went to this game two years ago. It was really fun. We stayed in the team hotel. I rode the elevator with a then injured Jrue Holiday. We ate great BBQ. We saw Dikembe Mutombo in the hotel lobby (he received an award during the game). We tried to go this year too, but we both decided it’s sort of time to start being adults. Anyway, if you ever get a chance to make a trip for an away game Memphis is an easy and awesome trip – especially you t-shirt cannon enthusiasts (there’s like 15 t-shirt cannon moments each game). Also, the get a big nod for all of the instrumental Wu-Tang tracks they play during the game.
- I really can't stand that "do something Ryno" play they love to run.
- It looks like AD is just coasting again. It seems like he doesn't want to be out there.
- AD just doesn't look like he cares anymore.
- I intensely regret advocating that AD start taking 3s
- Cole keeps leaving Barnes and Conley wide open for threes and it's really pissing me off.
- Win or lose. I'm proud of the way the Pels are fighting. The Grizzlies are a smart veteran team.
- Memphis recovered well from their November slump
- AD hurt again. Shut him down for the season please
- I hope gentry is tanking because if not this makes me doubt his coaching ability.
- One other observation…did you notice the way Memphis totally closed out our three point shooters in the last 8 minutes? At the same time we were making half-hearted attempts to run them off the three point line?
- Did you hear Coach Joerger during his TV interview? Talked ONLY about finding players with LIVE legs. We can’t close out on shooters because we have players few players that seem to get stronger during the game, that appear to have any legs in 4th quarter.
- I'm proud of this team, it was a hard fought game. last play the foul should have been called on Marc gasol over the back on AD