- Two of my most hated players in the league on the Grizz - Matt Barnes and Vince Carter.
- Joeger wants to coach the Wolves
- Jorger should let us win to make us look good, build confidence, and help his chances of getting fired so he can come to the promised land.
- Grizz hitting shots and we aren't, otherwise good effort to start
- Of course another buzzer freaking beater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Refs have been very wolves friendly this game.
- Lol Barnes...thug life. Sorry Wiggy.
- shabazz is just destroying tonight, love this guy
- Shabazz now getting triple teamed
- Grizzlies are set up nicely to screw us like every other team in this spot
- Chalmers is such a little biatch
- WTF Carter trying to fight Towns? Okay I understand now why VC is hated...
- Man we are in a clutch battle with one of the most clutch teams in the league.
- Barnes is frothing at the mouth. It's like every time the ball goes through the hoop for him he sees his fist going through Derek Fishers face.
- Jeff Green padding our defensive FG% stats for the cherry on top
- Joerger is married to the Grizzlies but he's been sexting the wolves for some time now. Just a matter of time before they consummate the relationship....
- I am so pumped up right now I could go to exercise outside at 4:40 am. What a good match and nice ending
- Does losing to the wolves qualify (Memphis) for a team meeting?
- I really don't see where this fascination for Joerger comes from.
- From everything I have heard from other coaches and such, Joerger is awesome. I buy it.