The GBB Grind Prophecies for January are brought to you by:
For those of you new to the game, here's how it goes. You answer questions based on predicting what's going to happen in (5) Memphis Grizzlies games for the month of January. You accumulate points over the month. The top score wins a prize at the end of the month!
The person with the most points at the end of the month wins a (1) month free subscription to The Veteran box of their choice from Fan Essentials!
Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions about gameplay or the contest itself.
Predictions must be submitted before tipoff. Any late submissions are disqualified.
You must be a citizen of the U.S. or Canada to be eligible for the prizes.
You must have a registered SB Nation account and be a member of Grizzly Bear Blues to be eligible to win!
You must use the Google Form provided below to submit your answers.
The Grind Prophecies will return in February.
Be warned: the schedule for next month will not be announced ahead of time. You will need to check the site on game days (or follow us on Twitter) to know when the 5 contests are being held.
Grind Prophecies: Grizzlies vs Kings
- Game Winner (1 point awarded for correctly guessing the winning team.)
- Winning point differential (3 points awarded for correctly guessing the number of points by which the winning team wins the game. You are only eligible for these points if you also correctly guessed the Game Winner)
- Grindmaster (3 points awarded for correctly predicting the Memphis Grizzly with highest combined total of points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks subtracted by their total combined turnovers and personal fouls.)
- Opponent's Statmaster (3 points awarded for correctly predicting the opposing player with highest combined total of points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks subtracted by their total combined turnovers and personal fouls.)
- Highest Scoring Quarter (1 point awarded for correctly guessing the quarter of play in which the Memphis Grizzlies score the most points. In case of multiple quarters qualifying, points will be awarded to any of the possible correct answers.)
- Bonus questions (varying amounts of points will be awarded for correctly answering the different bonus questions throughout the contest.