Memphis Grizzlies (35-24) vs Sacramento Kings (24-34)
Check out what a Sacramento Kings Blog: Sactown Royalty
Quick Grizzlies thoughts
- Injury Report: Tony Allen (wrist), Brandan Wright (MCL Sprain), Marc Gasol (broken foot), Jordan Adams (may have been kidnapped and the ransom is a little too high...or a sore left knee).
- Last game for the Grizzlies: 103-96 win over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night
- The Grizzlies are 2-0 versus the Kings the season and are looking for the sweep
- The Grizzlies have won twelve straight games at home.
- The team played hard on Monday night against the Nuggets, struggled offensively at times, and struggled defending the rim often. At least Sacramento doesn't have anyone that can get guys to the basket often. Memphis also struggled with defending the post, but that shouldn't be a problem tonight right?
Grizzlies Roster Change
The Memphis Grizzlies announced today that they have officially cut James Ennis. Ennis came over in the Udrih/Chalmers trade back in November. He was just starting to get some run this season with the limited roster, but had not really shown a lot of promise. As it is after March 1st, Ennis will not be available to be on the roster of a team in the playoffs.
It is expected that the Grizzlies will sign journeyman/three time Grizzlies roster player this season/Dave Joerger's date to the prom/seven foot tall traffic cone Ryan Hollins for the rest of the season. Woohoo.
This Is Why Memphis is Way Better Than Whatever City You Are Reading This From
Two nights ago, the Los Angeles Clippers unveiled a new team mascot, and majority owner and red faced blusterbomb Steve Ballmer helped introduce the mascot by dunking using a trampoline.
Steve Ballmer just gave everyone in the building Chuck Taylors and then did this pic.twitter.com/dask7DlmiM— Rowan Kavner (@RowanKavner) March 1, 2016
Who needs a trampoline? Ha.. pic.twitter.com/TSDmhzPflA— Robert J Pera (@RobertPera) March 1, 2016
Quick Kings Thoughts
- Kings Last Game- 131-116 loss at OKC
- Injury Report: Rudy Gay (sore shoulder), Rajon Rondo (sore thumb), Seth Curry (sore foot, also can't shoot like brother)
- The Kings are...how do I put this...not good. So let's just watch some DeMarcus Cousins' Vines and think positively about this one.
Grizzlies win an u-g-l-y one 93-89