Memphis Grizzlies (38-25) vs Boston Celtics (38-26)
TD Garden, Boston, Massachusetts
6:00 CST on ESPN
Check out the Celtics blog over at CelticsBlog
Grizzlies Quick Thoughts
- Last Game: Memphis 106 @ Cleveland 103 on March 7th. What else needs to be said about this?
- Injury Report: Out: Jordan Adams, Chris Andersen, Mike Conley, Marc Gasol, and Brandan Wright / Doubtful: Zach Randolph
- Probable Starting Lineup: Mario Chalmers, Personal Basketball Jesus Tony Allen, P.J. Hairston, JaMychal Green, and Ryan Hollins
- JaMychal Green will be making his eighth start of his career. His line from the Cleveland game from Monday night was incredible: 16 points, 10 rebounds, six assist, and two blocks. As strange as it sounds, he was the third player to post that stat line this season (the others were Draymond Green and Giannis Antetokounmmpo).
- Last time the Grizzlies faced the Celtics they had their largest come from behind victory of the season after being down 21 in the second half to win 101-98. The Grizzlies were lead by double doubles from ZBo (25 and 13), Tony Allen (15 and 10), and Marc Gasol (11 and 11), while certified Grizz-kiler Isaiah Thomas massacred the Grizzlies for 35 points and eight rebounds. Not bad for a guy who is 4'11"
Celtics Quick Thoughts
- Last Game: A 120-103 loss at Cleveland on March 5th.
- Injury Report: Questionable- Kelly Olynyck and Jared Sullinger
- Probable starting lineups: Isaiah Thomas, Avery Bradley, Jae Crowder, Amir Johnson, and Jared Sullinger
- The Celtics are currently on a 14 game home winning streak, the longest streak since 1991.
I mean...who really knows anymore? After Sunday's breathtakingly bad loss at home against the Phoenix D-League team and the stirringly amazing shorthanded effort against LeBron James and the Pips, it is hard to know what kind of effort or strategy the Grizzlies will implore during this one tonight. I mean, Tony Allen was so good he should have ascended to basketball heaven. Getting Matt Barnes back into the lineup will help, but I don't think the Celtics, who are a pretty good team themselves, will be taking the Grizzlies as for granted as the LeBrons. Add in the fact that this is a national television game and...
Celtics 110 - Grizzlies 104
But you never know what you get when you wish...