Memphis Grizzlies (42-37) vs Golden State Warriors (70-9)
FedExForum, Memphis, Tennessee
TV: ESPN (sigh)
Read more about the Warriors over at Golden State Of Mind
- Last Game- Memphis 93 - Dallas 103 on 4/8. tough loss on the road, but this game wasn't as close in the second half as the scoreboard showed.
- Injury List- Jordan Adams (Out), Mike Conley (Out), Marc Gasol (Out), Brandan Wright (Out)
- Probable Starting Lineups- Jordan Farmar, Tony Allen, Matt Barnes, Zach Randolph, and Chris Andersen
- Zach Randolph now needs 70 points to pass Latrell Sprewell for 94th overall in career NBA points.
- The Grizzlies are on the second night of a back-to-back. This is usually not a good thing. However, the Grizzlies are 8-6 on these scheduling abominations, so at least there is that.
- The Grizzlies have lost 11 of their last 14. The Warriors haven't lost eleven games all season.
- In order for the to pull out this one, they will need an elite performance on defense, somehow learn to guard the three point line since last night, Zach Randolph will need to dominate in the paint and on the glass against Draymond Green, and another Grizzly will need to be absolutely awesome. I mean 30+ awesome. Tony Allen can't be the leading scorer in this one. Oh, and the Warriors probably need to be looking past this one and to the Spurs next week.
- However, stranger things have happened this season. You really can never tell.
- Last Game - Warriors 112 - Spurs 101. The Warriors just went out a beat a team that could also win seventy games. Seriously.
- Injury List: Kevon Looney (Out, hip).
- Probable Starting Lineup - Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Harrison Barnes, Draymond Green, and Andrew Bogut.
- This preview will include the most in-depth, hard hitting, hot taeking, Aaron Sorkin-esque analysis of all time:
The Warriors are real good.
And you can send me dead flowers in the morning
Send me dead flowers by the US mail
Send me dead flowers to my wedding
And I won't forget to put roses on your grave
Warriors 111- Grizzlies 82