The Memphis Grizzlies offense had been off to a really solid start on the season, and the 4-point line has played a role in that. Also, they’ve made strides in closing games on the season as well.
So on this week’s episode of “The Long View,” I have Evan Barnes — the Commercial Appeal’s beat writer for the Grizzlies and Tiger football — on the podcast to talk about the Grizzlies’ performance closing games and the implementation of the 4-point line.
- Are we finding the right closing lineup and the right recipe for building around Ja Morant and Jaren Jackson?
- How Dillon Brooks fits in “make more 3’s, take more 3’s”
- The sustainability of offensive output
- Should there be a 4-point shot??
New “The Long View” I have @evan_b this week to talk about the Grizzlies closing games & early returns on 4-point line.— Parker Fleming (@PAKA_FLOCKA) November 10, 2021
- Are we seeing recipe for Ja-Jaren closing lineups + offensive system?
- Sustainability of offensive output
- The “take more 3s, make more 3s” mindset pic.twitter.com/zhidRq3H9R
Follow The Core 4, 3andD, The Starting 5, and GBB Live on Twitter and subscribe to/rate/review the GBB Podcast Network however you get your podcasts so you never miss an episode! Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, and IHeart all carry The Core 4, GBBLive, 3andD, The Starting 5, and The Long View podcasts.