This week, I took “The Long View” over to the Spotify Green Room to talk about some popular Memphis Grizzlies targets for both mock drafts and draft Twitter. In addition, we took some suggestions from the discussion in the app.
- How Usman Garuba fits for the long-term plans, and why he wouldn’t be an extremely disappointing pick
- The perfect fit with the Grizzlies and Corey Kispert
- Cam Thomas can get buckets, but his complete game changes his ceiling
- Jalen Johnson is a massive, but talented, gamble the Grizzlies could afford
- The Virginia prospects of Trey Murphy III, Jay Huff, and Sam Hauser
New "The Long View" From last night's @SpotifyGrnroom— Parker Fleming (@PAKA_FLOCKA) July 20, 2021
Is Garuba a good pick, despite frontcourt jam
Are we overthinking Kispert
Cam Thomas gets buckets
Is Jalen Johnson the biggest gamble for Grizzlies
Other speakers: @StatsSAC @bcabraham @JoeMullinax @will_herb_stone pic.twitter.com/viJEohPCZ0
Follow The Core 4, 3andD, The Starting 5, and GBB Live on Twitter and subscribe to/rate/review the GBB Podcast Network however you get your podcasts so you never miss an episode! Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, and IHeart all carry The Core 4, GBBLive, 3andD, and The Starting 5 podcasts.