Memphis Grizzlies basketball is getting closer. We’re less than 2 weeks away from training camp, and less than 3 from preseason basketball.
Isn’t that exciting?
Over the past few weeks, I’ve been chronicling a few players on “The Long View” and how last season and this one impact their trajectories. I continue to do so this week with Dillon Brooks.
I had Kelcey Wright Johnson of Grind City Media on the podcast to talk about:
- Dillon Brooks’ performance in the postseason and last season
- How it affects his trajectory, even if he’s not going to end up being a 26 points-per-game scorer
- Which areas she’d like to see the Grizzlies improve or build upon
- With the big picture in mind, which player’s performance is she monitoring the most
NEW EPISODE OF THE LONG VIEW— Parker Fleming (@PAKA_FLOCKA) September 16, 2021
I have @kelwright on the pod to talk about
- Dillon Brooks’ performance this past season and how it relates to his trajectory
- Areas of improvement for this year
- With the big picture in mind, which player Kelcey is monitoring the most.
Tap in. pic.twitter.com/pYY6ajLSyY
Follow The Core 4, 3andD, The Starting 5, and GBB Live on Twitter and subscribe to/rate/review the GBB Podcast Network however you get your podcasts so you never miss an episode! Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Spotify, and IHeart all carry The Core 4, GBBLive, 3andD, The Starting 5, and The Long View podcasts.